From Friday, September 20, 2019 - 02:00pm
To Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 01:30pm
Contact Marissa Guyan
- To enhance the knowledge of regenerative medicine using a detailed course agenda.
- To provide the latest technology in advanced autologous biologics, to include Clinical PurePRP,Pure BMC bone marrow stem cells, and Adipose Tissue Concentrate.
- To practice sonography of hip-knee-ankle -Achilles tendon.
- To practice sonography of elbow-shoulder.
- To practice ultrasound guided intra-articular and intra-tendinous biological injections on upper & lower extremity cadaver specimen.
- Safely perform PurePRP and PureBMC procedures in MSK sports medicine applications.
- Review the benefits of platelet concentrate in the PurePRP milieu.
- Assess the potential of Adipose Tissue Biology in sports medicine.
- Review the advantages of dual spin vs. single spin devices and the differences in bio-formulations.
- Understanding the potential of viable platelets towards clinical PRP definition.
- Evaluate tendon disorders and treatment options with (biological) injections.Assess the advantages of using guided ultrasound for PRP injection procedures in upper and lower extremity.
- Examine the difference in protocols and biological activities of BMC components, and the gap in standardization.
- Review evidence-based outcomes in biological cell therapeutics.
Course Fee (MD, DO, PA, NP): $ 1,150.00. CME's Provided
Course Fee (RN, CNA, MA): $ 600.00. CME's NOT Provided
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Gulf Coast Biologics. The Albert Einstein College of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of TBD AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
Location 4331 Veronica S. Shoemaker Blvd, Fort Myers, FL. 33916